Time to discover the power of Brother mobile print
With the unique connectivity now available with Brother’s latest PJ-773 Pocket Jet model, we think it’s the ideal time to let you know more about how you can make margin and your customers can benefit from these portable and durable models.
Your quick, at-a-glance overview of Brother’s PJ range
- A choice of six compact A4 Mobile printers which are only slightly larger than a ruler – easy to fit into work bag/brief case
- The only thermal A4 mobile printers in the market (no messy ink or refilling or ongoing consumable costs to worry about)
- Covering a range of connectivity, from the basic P-723 up to the latest, top-of-the range PJ-773 which has WiFi and is Airprint ready (the only manufacturer with both) making it ideal to work with and connect to iPads and Apple products
- Prints onto single A4 cut thermal sheets (for a professional leave-behind print) or use continuous A4 thermal paper on a roll
- Paper life of five years standard (in optimim conditions) – with 25 year life paper optional
- All with a 3 year return-to-base warranty
- Modular build - A wide range of accessories enable customers to customise to their own environment
View full mobile PJ-7 series technical details here
Ideal customers and uses
The PJ range really comes into its own with customers out and about, primarily:-
• Field sales staff e.g. company representitives, merchandisers, financial advisers, mortgage brokers etc.
• Field service engineers/trades people/contractors
• Public sector staff e.g. Community healthcare, emergency services staff, tax officials
The ability to leave behind an A4 print out after a visit not only improves customer service and the overall experience but cuts down the chain of admin within the team, no need to call back to head office for them to produce and send out paperwork. Example prints include:-
- Servicing/maintenance records - Midwife/health visitor notes and recommendations
- Meeting notes - Invoices - Emergency patient treatment details - financial agreements
View the PJ in action here.
Brother Product Manager Harriet Robbins states:
“We love this little printer series. Although there are other A4 mobile printers out there in the market, this is the only one that uses direct thermal printing. That means people out on the road don’t have to worry about messy inks and running out. The addition of Airprint iOS printing to their newest PJ-773 model means that the range can work for everyone, whatever their device. We know a lot of councils and appliance servicing engineers like to use the PJ range, as engineers can leave record of the boiler/appliance service behind with the home owner. Ambulance staff use the vehicle mounting accessory and give print outs to A&E Doctors with details of their patient’s treatment to date. Health visitors and in-home sales rep’s also find the PJ invaluable, there are so many customers that can benefit”.
Easy starter bundle
Because the PJ range is so versatile, we’ve come up with some starter kit bundles to get your customers up and running.
Brother mobile PJ-7 series starter kit
View the full mobile PJ series range
The PJ is an easy addition to your product portfolio as it works out of the box and offers additional revenue streams for traditional print resellers. Contact our Brother Product Manager Harriet Robbins to talk to her in more detail about the PJ-7 range (inlcuding MPS opportunities) and further service, software and solutions support Brother can provide.