9 tips on how to impress (and win!) your customers with Philips voice technology
It has been cited that speaking is on average 7X quicker and more efficient than typing (Philips,2014), which makes typing one of those time-consuming tasks that can be minimised – or even eliminated – by using modern voice technology.
With Philips voice-to-text products you can simply speak to create a letter, notes or any document after meetings, lectures or consultations. The recordings can be transcribed thought voice recognition software or through a cloud-based transcription service.
Unsurprisingly voice technology is popular in education, health and legal markets, as they offer sophisticated yet affordable technology to save many hours every week. Which can be refocused to increase productivity, finish projects or enjoy more time with family and friends.
Here is how you can impress your customers with voice technology from Philips:
- Digital voice recorders give the ability to dictate on-the-go and send files for transcription conveniently
- Small and lightweight, the handheld devices are easy to carry from meetings, court cases, lectures and consultation rooms
- Files and points of context can be located easily without the need to rewind or fast-forward - comments can be inserted without overwriting existing dictation
- Quick and secure file downloads from a digital recorder to a computer or to the cloud
- Files are categorized by author name, date, client name or any other relevant data, making them easy to identify and track
- Crystal-clear sound quality improves voice recognition results and accuracy of transcription, increasing productivity and turnaround time
- Users can attach supporting documents to the original dictation, for example specific e-mails or correspondence
- Encryption allows individual users to restrict access to data, so dictation and transcription files are secure no matter where it is recorded or transmitted
And 1 extra tip is only for you!
If you purchase a Philips dictation product from Midwich from now until 30th June 2017 – you have a chance to WIN one of five £100 Love2Shop vouchers.
How to enter
- Purchase any qualifying Philips dictation product from Midwich from now until 30th June 2017
- Enter via our competition page
- Answer a super easy question and register you details, including your Midwich Order Number
- Sit back, relax and wait to see if you are one of our five lucky winners.
Winners will be drawn on the Monday 3rd July 2017. *Full T&Cs can be found here
Enter for your chance to win
Don’t forget, the more purchases you make, the more chances you have to win! Each purchase can be registered as a new entry into the prize draw. You can purchase directly from our store, or speak to your account manager today on 01379 649200.