- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs - featuring LED backlight technology the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration.
- Native UHD Daisy Chaining through DisplayPort 1.2 Multistreaming - enables the user to create UHD videowalls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Auto Tile Matrix - for a complete auto set up for videowalls. Save time and cost by configuring one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Frame Comp - supports a seamless appearance and shows the content without any interruption, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the wall.
- Reliable colour reproduction - due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Unique NEC heat management - enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics - Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Frame Comp; HTTP Server; Image flip; Intelligent Wireless Data (based on NFC); NaViSet Administrator 2; Point Zoom Function; Programmable 10-bit LUT with 3 memory banks; Sticky Note Function in OSD; TileMatrix; User readable log function; Annual energy consumption: 202 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; Human Sensor
Contact NEC Specialist Aron Bennett for more information...